Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pilot M90


Pilot M90 Fountain Pen Beautiful compact fountain pen with nib integrated into the brushed stainless-steel barrel. Limited to 9000 pieces worldwide.
This is an evolution of the Pilot myu, a classic of the seventies. The M90 celebrates 90 years of the Pilot Pen Co. and is highly collectable. 118mm long closed, 105mm without cap, 140mm posted. Max barrel diameter approx 13mm. Fitted with a converter for use with bottled ink, also takes the Pilot IC-50 cartridges.

This resembles the Parker T1 which was made intire with Tianium as a memorial pen for the Applo 11 moon trip...in 1969. Only 2000 pieces were made, I had one ten year ago and I sold it to someone as USD1,000.00. That was a amazing beatiful pen, but the nib is not too flexible.

In UK, M90 is selling about £180.00 (£156.52 excl. VAT) includes FREE UK express delivery. They mentioned that thye have only 10 Pieces in UK. I have checked my frequent visited shop, they said thta HK Agent has only three pieces...! I doubt! I will check with more shops!
Feverip

No comments: